Zurich Support Services
Zurich Support Services
Our relationship with your client doesn’t begin and end with a medical crisis or a claim. They have access to Zurich Support Services, an independent team of counsellors, advisers and legal experts. They’re a phone call away whenever your client – or member of their family – needs them.
Summary of support
We think anything that’s on your client’s mind is worth talking about. Even if the team can’t help on the call, they can point them in the direction of someone who can.
- Free and confidential health and wellbeing service.
- Impartial help and support on a wide range of issues.
- An independent service provided by our partner, Workplace Options.
- Up to six sessions of professional counselling.
- Not just available at claims stage – your client can use this throughout the lifetime of their policy.
- Available to your client and their family with no limit on queries or issues.
Zurich Support Services is available to your client, and their family, 24 hours a day 365 days a year and can be used from the moment they take their policy out.
Work life support
Zurich Support Services aim to help your client achieve a positive work-life balance.
- Referrals to specialist organisations and services
- Saves your client time and legwork
- Includes – property search and household help
Childcare support and referrals
- Support on education, sourcing local schools and support on teenager issues
- Tailored searches to identify available childcare vacancies
Elder care support and referrals
- Support on health conditions such as strokes, dementia and Parkinson’s disease
- Information on benefits, community care and in home support aids
- Tailored searches for elder care accommodation and community resources
- One hour session with a qualified coach by telephone appointment
- Area of focus dependent on your client
- CV help, interview technique and confidence building
Debt and money management
- Income and expenditure assessment
- Appropriate and realistic action planning
- Negotiations with creditors to reduce or freeze payments
- Support with IVAs, bankruptcy, default notices or CCJs
- Information provided by trained specialists
- Includes – relationship and family matters, problems at work, property, consumer rights
If your client needs support on any personal, mental and emotional issues throughout their policy or at claims stage, Zurich Support Services are there to help.
How they support your client:
Examples of emotional issues
- Bereavement and loss
- Esteem and confidence
- Depression and anxiety
- Personal stress
- Addiction and dependence
- Relationships and family dynamics
- Access to short-term counselling (up to 6 sessions)
- Provided by fully qualified and experienced counsellors (BACP, UKCP)
- Suitable counsellor will be appointed within 2 working days of initial assessment
- Appointment available within 5 working days of contact with counsellor
- Face-to-face counselling offered
- Referrals for long-term support if needed beyond the 6 sessions